A rewarding opportunity for a dedicated worker to join Centacare’s mission to promote the safety of women and their children in the Riverland region. Based in Berri.
Centacare partners with South Australia’s Office for Women to coordinate Safety Hubs in selected regional communities. The Riverland Community Partnerships Hub is based in Berri. Safety Hubs have been established to provide a single point of contact for women and their children to ensure they can access the supports they need, and that interventions and responses are timely and appropriate. Safety Hubs are designed to improve access for victim/survivors experiencing domestic, family and/or sexual violence in regional communities.
The Safety Hub Community Partner will:
• Establish local networks and increase community awareness of Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence and the Community Partnerships Hub
• Support volunteers (where applicable) with the facilitation of coordinated services and integrated
pathways at a local level for women and their children experiencing domestic, family and sexual
• Assist the Women’s Information Service (WIS) Safety Hub Coordinator to deliver a Statewide approach
for the Safety Hub program
• Embed the program into the Community
Essential criteria include:
• Valid Department of Human Services (DHS) Working with Children Check (previously
known as ‘Child-Related Employment Screening Clearance’).
• Ability to comply with Covid-19 vaccination requirements
• Valid Australian Drivers Licence
Full position details available through the link below. Applications close 20 October 2022.