This training is for practitioners who work in the area of gender equality or in primary prevention of violence against women.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify the different forms and levels of resistance.
- The core principles and strategies to apply when responding to forms of resistance.
- Skills to open up dialogue and feel more confident in having challenging conversations.
- Strategies to support your wellbeing when encountering resistance.
- Training cost: $160
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions this course will be delivered online in two x two and a half hour sessions over one day
Session 1: 10 am – 12.30 pm
Session 2: 1.30 pm – 4 pm
Sessions will not be recorded or made available outside of the session times.