The Domestic Violence Crisis Line (DVCL) is SA’s hotline for anyone affected by domestic and family violence. It is available 24/7 on 1800 800 098.
If you are:
- Living in a violent or abusive relationship and are unsure about what to do
- Wanting to leave a violent relationship
- Or are wanting to talk about what is happening to you
DVCL can help by:
- Facilitating access to safe accommodation
- Providing telephone counselling
- Providing face to face short term counselling
- Providing information about accommodation, police, legal, housing and financial issues
- Supporting you to remain safely at home
DVCL is a free, confidential and statewide service, provided by Women’s Safety Services SA.