Domestic & Family Violence Specialists – Multiple Positions
Women’s Safety Services SA (WSSSA) is the leading provider in South Australia of support services for women and children experiencing domestic and family violence. Significant growth in demand for their services and recent sector reforms, has led to the creation of multiple new and exciting opportunities across our organisation.
WSSSA has a welcoming and supportive work culture that promotes staff safety & wellbeing, encourages diversity, and offers career development opportunities and generous remuneration and benefits, including flexible work options.
- Alliance Manager (full time)
- Student Placement Coordinator (part time, 22.5 hrs)
- Domestic & Family Violence Team Leader (part time, 30 hrs)
- Domestic & Family Violence Counsellors (multiple roles, casual, part time or full time shift work)
- 2x Home Safety Coordinators (full time)
What to Do Next
To find out the full details of these great opportunities, head to the WSSSA careers page via the link below.
Benefits of joining WSSSA
- Participate in rewarding work that supports victims of domestic and family violence to feel safe and connected
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Salary sacrifice options & generous benefits
- Discover Wellness Program
Enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS FOR ALL ROLES CLOSE: 1 June 2021
WSSSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building our strengths through a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants, applicants of culturally diverse backgrounds, those with disability, and gender diverse applicants are strongly encouraged apply.